Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
AKAI LCT3201AD DTV keeps switching channel marquee    

ffury

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:42 pm    Post subject: AKAI LCT3201AD DTV keeps switching channel marquee Reply with quote

My Akai LCT3201Ad LCD TV has the splash screen appear and then starts displaying swithing channels on the black screen.It shows channel 2 then 13 then 39. It switches 5 or 6 times a second. The TV will only turn on with the remote. The standby button does not work. Once on,the Tv does not respond to any remote commands. I have switched out the mainboard with a spair so I know all other componets are ok. I see no swollen caps or burn marks. I wish to repair this mainboard. Where should I look????

See video:::: http://ffury.com/3201.wmv
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com