Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Apex LE3245 - no picture    

dragonrose2478

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:15 pm    Post subject: Apex LE3245 - no picture Reply with quote

I need some advice. I have an Apex 32' inch LED television that i only had a year. It worked perfect up to few weeks ago. The sound still worked but there is no picture. When you cut it on the power light comes on but the tv does not power on Can someone please tell me what could be wrong with it and how much would it take to fix it.

here is a pic of it
https://www.flickr.com/photos/141638343@N06/shares/E52M63

here is a video of it i hope that helps thanks for reading

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnWmK6yCa0Q

thank you for reading this[/url]
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragonrose2478 wrote:
The sound still worked but there is no picture. When you cut it on the power light comes on but the tv does not power on

Power light comes on and sound is present when YOU turn it 'on' & I assume both go out when YOU turn it off ... therefore it DOES power on.

I'd check to see if with a flashlight held close to screen you can discern ANY dim images (changing volume, menus or inputs may allow you to see OSD).

IF you see dim images on screen possible failures: power to LED bulbs missing or wrong; LED bulb(s) burnt out or a bad connection inside panel has developed.

Also: I didn't hear any sound or see power lamp turn off/on.
dragonrose2478

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:20 am    Post subject: Thanks for answering Reply with quote

Yes when i power it off the light goes off. I had to get a new tv so i had to unhook the cable box from it but when i did it still had sound and it did let me volume up and down. Can i purchase these bulbs my self is it an easy fix or do i need to take it to an tv repair shop and how much should it cost for me to get it fix. It is an Apex 32' digital LED tv model LE3245 (please forgive i am just putting down what i copied off of the back of the television). This might be an crazy question are there an book ot a video to show me how to check to see if there is an loose connection thank you for answering.
JTS1957

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it the TVs, or the Cable box/sound systems volume that you are turning up/down?

As always a good visual inspection would be a start.

This may be as close as you get to a video:

That site doesn't seem to have your model listed yet, but you can also try to search by a board or panel number. You can search Internet by your model number for boards if you have confidence that a board is defective. Just be sure numbers match and that you obtain a 'good/working' (most likely used) one from a reputable seller.

I don't know if you have the desire (or skills) to tear into the fragile LCD panel, which likely would be necessary to access the bulbs. The likelihood of finding exact bulbs or strips is fairly small and it requires even more skill to match/swap a (new or used) bulb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com