Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Aquos LC-C5255U - with blink pattern    

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:33 am    Post subject: Aquos LC-C5255U - with blink pattern Reply with quote

I have this Sharp TV that will not power up and has the 5 and 2 blinking light. I have nothing but a black screen, no image with a flashlight at all Here is what I have checked. Wire from the jack labeled PNL 12v measures .3v Wire from the jack labeled PNL power reads 2.0 v. I have removed one ribbon from the Tcon to see if I produced a result with no luck.
The TV set sounds like it kicks off or kicks a relay about a minute or 2 after I plug it in to measure the jacks. If I force the matter and put it into service mode by pushing the volume up and channel down while plugging it in the set will light all the backlights and they will stay lit until I unplug the set. I have visually inspected all three boards for bad caps or noticeable damage but I cannot find any. I am relatively new to a multimeter but not unfamiliar with electronics. I have been in the computer business for 20 years but I am a noob to TVs and would like to learn. Thanks for any help. [/img]

PostPost subject: Advertisement

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little light reading: HERE.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com