Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Aventura AT427E color    

Vistal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:38 pm    Post subject: Aventura AT427E color Reply with quote

Well my 1st question is If i open the Tv where is it or how safe is it to probe around in there? im afraid of some kinda discharge . I heard the Tube can blow if its not treated right.
2nd question The color is off in the TV if i tap the front it comes in . Its a Old Tube tv 27 inch aventura brand i bought at circuit city long ago. Sorry cant give a model # yet .
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You either have a CRT that is toast, or a circuit board that just needs a loose connection resoldered. I can't be any more help without a model number.
Quiettechie87

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:23 am    Post subject: Also have a question Reply with quote

Im new to repairing electronics but I want to find out what could be the problem with this TV. Its an Aventura Model # AT427E...it was placed on the curb for disposal..but I want to see if i can fix it...so far it doesnt turn on after being connected..any possible issues?
JTS1957

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuses - Power Supply voltages (primary & secondary)?
Physical damage?
Quiettechie87

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I wasnt as descriptive as the first one but no physical damage to the machine the board at first glance looked out and when I plugged it into an outlet power was getting to the board but no reaction from the turn on switch at all. I know its probably a bit dangerous to be tampering with such a thing but any ideas might help lessen that fact. Thank you anyone for replies an insight
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to have the ability to check fuses (and other parts), measure voltages, in general "troubleshoot."Neutral

You are right in that it would not be wise for the untrained to be "tampering." If YOU don't have necessary skills / tools ... perhaps you have a buddy?
Quiettechie87

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:33 am    Post subject: Aventura TV # AT427E Reply with quote

ok after looking and troubleshooting the circuit it didn't seem like anything was wrong but when I plugged it in. It took a while to turn on. That isnt the problem..Im glad it has visual but the next thing is the sound...I press the volume control and nothing changes...I'm wondering if something was disconnected when I peeked inside
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com