Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
B.A.D. - MAT_Electronics    
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair Parts

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: B.A.D. - MAT_Electronics Reply with quote

I had to scrounge to come up with enough parts to purchase to meet their $25 minimum order, because I really only needed an RCA Flyback transformer quickly. Their online inventory status was not accurate and they did not actually have the flyback I needed in stock. They could not give me an ETA on the flyback, and they refused to ship the remainder of my order unless I purchased additional items (in order to meet their $25 minimum order amount).
It felt like a bait-and-switch maneuver to me. The manager that I spoke with on the phone was pretty rude about the whole situation. I'd rather pay a premium elsewhere than do business with them in the future. Their prices appear to be very cheap, assuming you can get them to actually ship you an order. I have no first hand knowledge on the quality of their parts.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair Parts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com