Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Bush A647F    

dmg195

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:16 am    Post subject: Bush A647F Reply with quote

Hi I have a Bush A647F LCD tv which does not respond to remote (don't have the original but tried with phone app and sky remote - no response). Unfortunately the control buttons on the side of the TV don't work either. The TV turns on only by plugging it in (power button does not work either) and immediately goes to Scart1 source.
I had the back off to have a look and reseated all of the connections and looked to see if anything obvious had blown but nothing I could see.

Is it likely to be the main board?

If so my next question would be regarding compatability - the main board is labelled 715G3462-1.

I found one on ebay and questioned the seller but he said it would not be compatible as the screen type was different (my screen is lc470wun and this was taken from one with a lcd260wxe screen).

I have also found another board locally with same ID and is labelled as being taken out of an A642F (42" rather than 47" I assume). Is it likely this would be compatible?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dave
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com