Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
C1714DVR Clover security systems CRT monitor dead    

cllocc

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: C1714DVR Clover security systems CRT monitor dead Reply with quote

Hi all,

Didn't know where to turn, saw this website after a few google searches and decided to post. I know the product in my thread's title is not a TV. Its a CCTV DVR recording system built my clover security systems. It has a DVR and a CRT monitor in one device. The monitor no longer turns on (or off for that matter). It has a burned in image but the burned in image is highly faded. the device is getting power as I see the DVR's power and recording lights are lit up and when i hit buttons, i hear beeping noises.

Is there anyway to repair the monitor on this thing??

Here is a picture of the device:
http://salestores.com/stores/images/images_747/C1714DVR.jpg

Here is where you can download the manual:
http://www.retrevo.com/support/Clover-C1714DVR-manual/id/21393bh245/t/2/

Let me know if more info is needed.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try feeding VIDEO OUT to another monitor or TV?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com