Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Changhong LED50YC2000UA- Screen Damage, Fixable?    

r3gul8r

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:19 pm    Post subject: Changhong LED50YC2000UA- Screen Damage, Fixable? Reply with quote

Changhong 50" TV
Model: LED50YC2000UA
Purchased from Newegg.com a few years back.

The screen has some serious damage. While I was gone for K9 training, my 3 year old son either threw something at it or hit it with something. I have already replaced this TV with something newer and bigger, however I'd hate to just toss this TV.

Granted I only paid $399 for it, I'm hoping that I can manage to save it if possible.

Can this TV be saved/fixed for a reasonable price or is this something to toss in the trash?

Here's a picture of the sweet damage my 3 year old fireball caused:
http://imgur.com/66X6NDE
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing you can do if the LCD is damaged is take it apart and sell the components.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com