Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Continental Edison Dled49B3 - PSU 17IPS20    

voronitski

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:22 pm    Post subject: Continental Edison Dled49B3 - PSU 17IPS20 Reply with quote

Greetings gentelmens ,

TV Continental Edison Dled49B3 Tv Led Full Hd 122cm.

Actualy i got a Continental Edison Dled49B3 Tv Led Full Hd 122cm. What happened to it before it went off is that it showed me several vertical colored lines before went off and my wife putted a kind off tisue on top off the TV to keep it out of dust.
So on my opinion is that the power board overheated and went out ,plus it is making strange buzz sound somewhere in the center of the ciruit board.
When i received the ciruit board (vestel IPS 20) and replaced it the TV still doesn t turn on. That is why i wonder if you may help me with an advise or an idea on what it might be wrong.
I do thank you very much in advance.

Vladimir Voronitski
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two possibilities:
1) You made the WRONG diagnosis; or
2) You received a defective replacement board.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com