Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Credit Card Offers and Postage Paid Envelopes    
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> Anything Goes

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:38 am    Post subject: Credit Card Offers and Postage Paid Envelopes Reply with quote

Credit cards continually send me offers in the mail. Probably at least 3-5 a week. I'm not at all interested in getting a credit card, and I think they are extremely dangerous to people. so I generally resent how many offers I receive.

So, I've started sending back all of my "postage paid" envelopes. I usually just send them back empty. Occasionally I write NO THANK YOU or PLEASE STOP SENDING OFFERS on the papers and send them back. I'd encourage others to do the same. I don't know how much it costs them each time I send one back... apparently not enough for them to stop doing it... yet.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

John1397

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell them to forward them to me as I usually send everything in I get, but you know after a while they do not send no more keep saying you already have enough!

John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> Anything Goes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com