Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
CS-21M6MQQ samsung flat CRT service menu    

nikola

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:55 am    Post subject: CS-21M6MQQ samsung flat CRT service menu Reply with quote

Please help me about samsung flat crt tv

I am in the service menu, setting the parameters, and an inability to set right.

I joined the service menu key combination:

exit - menu - mute --- power on

I need the factory adjustment, I do not know where I can download.

If someone can help me and send to e mail or answers here, where can I adjust service menu

TV is a Samsung sticker number is SPM - 836EE1 (written in the service menu)
This is a model (KS9B) CS - 21M6MQQ

Please help me as soon as possible nothing impossible to look at the tv image is deformed
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Jesse Mack

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, but you apparently did not read the warning about getting into an area without knowing what you are doing..

SERVICE MENU'S ARE FOR ALIGNMENTS AFTER REPAIRS HAVE BEEN MADE. I CANNOT SAY THIS LOUD ENOUGH. YOU CANNOT "ADJUST AWAY" YOUR PERCIEVED PROBLEM AND YOU CERTAINLY CANNOT DO A BETTER JOB OF ALIGNMENT THAN THE FACTORY.

I am certainly not trying to be a butthead, but helping you after you have made some adjustments without your recording your starting points is simply not possible. If you did record your starting data put everything back where you started and GET OUT OF THE SERVICE MENU and describe your original symptomatic failure.

Jesse
nikola

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not written the factory settings but I am somewhat disturbed adjust and settings, and now I can not reconcile it all.

pictures on TV is poor quality is deformed, the colors are strange and too bright a picture

Please know who to help set up for your TV this
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com