Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Curtis LCD4680A-W no video    

driverman70

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:04 pm    Post subject: Curtis LCD4680A-W no video Reply with quote

I purchased a Curtis LCD4680A-W 47 " lcd tv
From ***mart 6 months ago
Now the screen goes black but the sound stays on. I unplug it and it works for a few then goes out again
The key issue is some times the tv works great for 12-15 hours straight before it goes black, other times it goes black every 15 minutes

I have switched plugs, power-strips ,hdmi ports . even just ran it off just plain old cable wire. same problem.
I have dragged this tv to 2 local repair shops and they found no issues. I'm already out $200 in service fees just to have them look at it
I called Curtis the said I can return it but I have to pay $137 in labor and a nother $150 to ship to their warehouse.
Is this a main circut board issue or what ?
I am missing the big game this weekend cause of this darn tv
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com