Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
D52W20    

gearlwilliams

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:30 pm    Post subject: D52W20 Reply with quote

A few weeks ago my RCA HD 52 " TV Model D52W20 began coming on slowly with a "shaky" picture. Now it is extremely slow to come on. Sometimes it doesn't come on at all. When we moved it to check the model number, it came on with a shaky picture. Everything appears to be connected.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

bob54

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not an expert,(they won't even let me play one on the radio) Two things come to mind, bad solder joints, or bad caps. I'v had problems with bad wall plugs where the plug is not tight in the socket. Does the power cord plug into the back of the set, and is it tight? Some times it's the easy things we don't check
gearlwilliams

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, everything looks tight. I'll give my husband this information and see what he says. Thanks for your input.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com