Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Did remote cause my tv to fail    

anum

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: Did remote cause my tv to fail Reply with quote

Hi,
I got a new universal remote control (janesong) for my Samsung 21" TV CS 21V10ML and after a dew weeks operation the tv suddenly went dead. The green light` indicating it was turned off by remote was on but it didnít respond to the remote. Neither did it respond when the channel buttons on the front panel were pressed, which should be the case if it was turned off by the remote.

After pressing the buttons for a while it came back on but the channel was on channel 43 and the volume was down to 1. My channels that I use are from 1-13. When it came there was no picture and the snowy black and white dots screen was what appeared I turned it off and put it on again before the picture came back on.

Since then whenever I put it on I have to go through all this process and if Iím not lucky it wonít turn on. I guess itís the remote control that has caused this. Please help

anum
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com