Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Dynex DX-LCD32-09 Showing Negative (Inverse) Picture    

dicepackage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:21 pm    Post subject: Dynex DX-LCD32-09 Showing Negative (Inverse) Picture Reply with quote

Model: DX-LCD32-09
TV Description: 720p LCD
Problem: TV shows negative (Inverse) picture

My TV is showing what looks like a negative. The whole screen seems whitish but when I ran a picture of the TV through a negative filter it looks normal. I have replaced the T-Con board on this TV but that didn't do anything. The power supply is outputing all of the proper voltages.

My question is could this be the main board or is this an indication of a broken panel?

Last edited by dicepackage on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FOUND:

Dynex Dxlcd32-09, Display problems
Unit has a very bright display, weak negative looking video, adjusting brightness, contrast, color has no affect. MCM lists a DSP board and a Digital Processor board, don't know which to order. Anyone have any experience with these? Thanks
dicepackage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to make sense of the terms but would the DSP board be the T-Con board and the Digital Processor Board be the mainboard? I really wish they would give all these TV boards one universal name.
bans25

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dicepackage wrote:
I'm trying to make sense of the terms but would the DSP board be the T-Con board and the Digital Processor Board be the mainboard? I really wish they would give all these TV boards one universal name.

Did you ever fix this TV? Mine is doing exactly the same thing! Was it the Tcon board?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com