Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Dynex DX-R20TV remote control function not working    

DieselPower

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:14 pm    Post subject: Dynex DX-R20TV remote control function not working Reply with quote

Hello to everyone. This is my first post on the forum and am looking for a little help. The TV belongs to a elderly aunt of mine and I'm trying to help her out.

I am trying to repair a Dynex model DX-R20TV that the remote function does not work on. I know it's not the remote that is bad because my aunt has purchased a new remote from Dynex and it also does nothing (and yes the batteries are good). Mr. Green No functions work with the remote control so I'm guessing it's something in the IR receiver circuit. I did pull the back off of the TV and pulled the front panel control button and IR receiver circuit board. Connections were fine and I did not see any bad solder joints on that board or the main board. Any suggestions. Could it just be a bad IR receiver?
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com