Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Element ELEFW504 - Dead    

Rotnak

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:45 am    Post subject: Element ELEFW504 - Dead Reply with quote

I have an Element ELEFW504. Lightening hit nearby and now have no power to TV. Nothing else in house was damaged (weird). I have been told there is a fuse but cannot find one or don't know what it looks like. Can anyone help me identify the fuse so I can buy a new one?
Thanks,
Mike
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MANY different versions of each board your TV Model may use. You'll need to tell use which one(s) your set uses.

Power boards all seem to have the Red/Rectangular main AC fuse immediately next to where AC cord plugs into the board. There are probably other fuses besides the AC fuse.
Rotnak

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this is the board number it is TP.MS53393-PC821
There is a mauve/clay colored rectangular shaped directly in front of where the power cord comes in and plugs in. It says "13.15A.250V"
It also has triangle like a yield sign with the letters "SA" inside, another triangle with the letters "VDE" inside, an oval with the letters "CQC" inside and a diamond shape with the letters "PSI" inside and the word "JET" directly under it. All of this is very small and I had to use a magnifying glass to read this.
Hope this helps.
JTS1957

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and its soldered to de board.

By clicking on the link in my last post (the blue MANY) you would be taken to a site that shows the various versions of your sets boards. How to identify board part numbers and has high resolution, multiple enlargement photos.
Rotnak

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it is soldered.....on the link you supplied me, it is the clay colored object directly in front of white power line (incoming) connection
Thanks again
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com