Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Emerson LC407EM1 Power issue?    

AciDDreamZ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Emerson LC407EM1 Power issue? Reply with quote

Hello everybody, i have this Emerson LC407EM1 tv that shows no sign of power. No indicator light or anything, Electrolytic caps all look physically fine and the fuse checks good. So as i'm inspecting the power supply board i notice that somebody has literally clipped out 4 diodes :-/. I will list the board number and the reference designators of the diodes, hopefully some one here has access to the information and able to tell me the specs or part numbers of these 4 diodes?

Board # - BA01P0F0103 3
C7A3/A3

Diode Refs - D1204, D1203, D1202, D1201
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

rmac4411

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: LC407EM1 Reply with quote

If you haven't found out yet the diodes you need are IN5406 or 1N5406, all of them are the same. Check to see if there is a diode on D1208B, If there is remove it and don't replace it. Hope this helps you out.
curtis wolfe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the d1208 diode is the 200v zener diode and if shorted I would replace it, not leave it out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com