Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Emerson LCD Model LC320EM82    

John

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:40 am    Post subject: Emerson LCD Model LC320EM82 Reply with quote

Seems like I read a post on this a few days ago about T1050 Having an open Secondary. The Problem was Backlight blinks On and then Off when Power button is pressed. And at the bottom of the screen its says Digital Television For that split Second. What I need to Know is, If that person has the S/m and what Or where is T1050. Or does any one have the S/m
Thanks
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

John

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I did a little digging and found T1050 these are the little high voltage transformers that Light up the LCD screen. There are 6 of these all on the Power supply and inverter board all together.
In my case T1150 has an open in the secondary. I don't no if I can just order the T1150 or may have to try and get the whole board. Problem Found. I think these 6 are going to drop like flys in this Model. Does any one have the board Number Or just the part # for the Tranformers.

Thanks
Ming

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Please tell the final fix. Thank you.
If I were work on it, I would look at all the driver ICs that drive these small HV transformer they are all 8 pins ICs, that those are P, N channel FETs in one package. and look for SM fuse It is very similar to SM Resistors, open or shorted FETs. T1105 is not so eagerly to buy as it is very easy to find out is it has problem. You only need to find out the common ground for the second winding and meter it to every rectifier, if one diode did not have low ohm to ground the this pin is open circuit. Normally it is very rarely the case, but if it does, you can take it out from the board and look at it carefully it may be only the terminal soldering to the pin not good, or one temp fuse inside it burnt out, and this fuse the wire color is very different to the other wire that is winding of the transformer. I met it few times.
John

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ming, I checked that and its not at the pins, it 's inside the winwings so I must either replace the transfomer Or try to order the whole board. Something more for Monday.
Ming

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it some TV guy give you service manual on this model? If you have .May I have a copy?

Thank you
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com