Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Emerson LF391EM4 - main board compatibility    

Rumrumm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:18 pm    Post subject: Emerson LF391EM4 - main board compatibility Reply with quote

I have an Emerson LF391EM4 tv, with apparent lightning damage (gray scorch discoloration) at the cable connection. To replace the main board, # BA3ATHG02013, I've searched eBay with mixed results. Several of the listings containing this board number refer to different models (screen size?), but list the identical main board number. Is it safe to assume that if the main board number is an exact match, these boards are compatible, regardless of screen size? I assume the power supply board will need replacement, too, so I haven't powered it up to test.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part numbers from Service Manual:

DIGITAL MAIN CBA UNIT A4AT0MMA-001

POWER SUPPLY CBA A4AT0MPW-001
Rumrumm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:27 pm    Post subject: A little confused... Reply with quote

So, the BA3A.... has no importance? I see a "A4AT0MMA-001" board on eBay, but it states:
"A4AT0MMA-001 A4AT0011 PART REMOVED FROM: LF391EM4".
The LF391EM4 is an identical model to my tv, but the eBay board shows "BA4AT0G02011" silk-screened on it. Do you think the eBay board will work with my LF391EM4, or not? Should I totally ignore the "BA" board numbers?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com