Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
GE 35GT695 Problem with Volume Up    
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair

ron944

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:56 am    Post subject: GE 35GT695 Problem with Volume Up Reply with quote

Hi, sorry for my previous post I called it an RCA rather than GE. Anyway the volume ramps up to full by itself. I removed the up button and that had no ettect. I cleaned the board and checked continuity on the solder joints for the IC's and they seem okay. I don't know if the Eprom (U3201), Micro Controller (U3101) control this or if it a different IC, any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Ron
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can edit your original post, but please don't post multiple threads for the same issue.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com