Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
GoDaddy Domain Ownership Transfer    
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> Anything Goes

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: GoDaddy Domain Ownership Transfer Reply with quote

Hey, I was searching all over the net to find an answer for this. and since I didnt, I figured I would post it here.

Yes, you can transfer ownership to another GoDaddy account for free, and the remaining registration time stays the same... absolutely free... (assuming you already paid for the domain registration the first time)

I bought a domain name for my father-in-law for christmas... Because he is always posting his family photos on the net using his cox webserver space (with a long web address). so I thought I would get him his own domain name. I purchased it using my own GoDaddy account.

Here's my recollection of how it works.

1. log into your GoDaddy account, and select the domain you want to transfer ownership of

2. click on the "account change" icon

3. Enter all the appropriate info of the new owner including their email address.

4. The new owner will receive an email with the directions to transfer ownership to them. (They will have to create a GoDaddy account if they don't already have one)

No charges for the new owner whatsoever.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> Anything Goes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com