Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Haier L32D1120 HDMI ports stopped working    

bsmith95610

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Haier L32D1120 HDMI ports stopped working Reply with quote

I have a Haier L32D1120 32-Inch LCD TV that I've had for two years. My cable has always been HDMI but my DVD player was always plugged in via component. Well I got a new HDMI cable and plugged in my DVD player and saw video on the screen for a few minutes then I switched inputs and turned the tv off but when I switched back now video or sound was coming from the dvd player then I switched over to my cable and it was broken there as well. If I plug back my dvd or the cable back to component everything seems to work. Is it possible that both of my HDMI ports may have went bad at the same time? I reset the factory settings on the TV and it's still not working. If the ports are bad is replacing part of the board difficult to do? Any help would be much appreciated.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com