Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
HELP!! cant find part anywhere 37mf321d    

jhullinger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: HELP!! cant find part anywhere 37mf321d Reply with quote

I have a magnavox lcd (model#37mf321d) and am trying to replace a transformer in it but cant find exactly what kind of transformer it is. It's on the power board (part#313815864961) and has some writing on it that dosn't seem to help me, but may help you 8238 277 32026
HJC-S5231
HJC DV-130-0647Q
I have googled these numbers in everyway I can but have got no help If you are able to point me in any direction on finding out where I can find this part It would be greatly appreciated.

thank you
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Jesse Mack

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simple,

Use part number 823827732026 that you gave and go to: http://www.encompassparts.com/

Log in as a guest, as they will sell to the public, and enter your part number. They show one in stock.

Jesse
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com