Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Hisense 55H6B - LCD panel replacement    

0x6A7232

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:45 pm    Post subject: Hisense 55H6B - LCD panel replacement Reply with quote

Hi all,

I'm trying to find a replacement panel for a Hisense 55H6B (55" 1080p 120Hz LED backlit LCD).

Hisense support said they don't carry it, and don't know the model number of the panel because hey don't carry it. :/

Any ideas?

I've tried searching for 55H6B replacement LCD panels on eBay, Amazon, and Google search, so far nothing found.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try searching model number to find the same set with something other that a panel defect. (Bad HDMI jack(s), tuner not tuning, etc.).

Panel should have a sticker for panel number, usually starts with screen size. In your case xx'55'xxxxx...

You usually won't be successful in finding one.

Last edited by JTS1957 on Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
0x6A7232

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe I found the sticker inside:

HD550DF-B52

I haven't found a 55H6B with other defects yet. xP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com