Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
hitachi 46ex3b power on inop    

troubleshootn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: hitachi 46ex3b power on inop Reply with quote

So i read the repair tips section found my model and have determined that the symptoms match my situation no power but relay is clicking
i have the back off

IC901= STRM6511

this is the solution I have no idea what this means

i would imagine it has to do with one of the power supplys

question is anyone with experience in this area could tell me what to replace or ask the proper questions would be greatly appreciated

Im an automotive guy, so troubleshootn i enjoy but this area IM A LIL grenn in ha, so any help would be great

\thanks a ton
caleb
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"IC901" is the location number on the board (part should be attached to a metal heat sink in the power supply area) - "STRM6511" is the part number (should be stamped on the device).
Once found you will have to obtain a replacement IC, unsolder and detach the old one and attach and solder in the new one.
(Googling "purchase STRM6511" should give you many sources).
troubleshootn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks a ton
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com