Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
hitachi 50hyt62u - removing back cover    

Hangmanray

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:46 am    Post subject: hitachi 50hyt62u - removing back cover Reply with quote

I have a mother board problem confirmed by the repair shop but they couldn't get the part. I can get it on ebay but can't get the back off. I don't want to force things and create a problem so I'm wondering if there is some trick or catch or other such thing on the cover that I'm not seeing before it will release. Any hints much appreciated
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hangmanray wrote:
if there is some trick or catch or other such thing on the cover that I'm not seeing before it will release.

Obviously. Maybe the repair shop can guide you, unless they too, are using the Internet to obtain board part numbers.

If you have taken many remotes apart, alot of the same tricks apply.
kuhurdler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a plastic spatula I use for this kind of thing. I also have one of those orange Lego separators that I use sometimes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com