Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Hitachi 50UX58B no image OSD is working    

alextnecc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: Hitachi 50UX58B no image OSD is working Reply with quote

This is Hitachi 50UX58B based on AP83 chassis. I have the service manual but its a tough read. I get no images from any of the inputs, however the OSD and menus work and display perfectly. Output video from the terminal pwb works on all the inputs including the tuners. Which would show that IY01 signal control chip is fine if I'm not mistaken. I know that the terminal pwb does some conversion from s-vhs / component and composite and they all work properly to the video out port. I have the schematics but I am not nearly as good at understanding them as I wish. I am interested in finding out where I can connect a signal directly to the tv. I am a bit confused with how the signal goes from the terminal board to the signal and signal sub pcb. Any help would be appreciated.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

slinteriors

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check the solder on the vertical output IC usually if the ON screen display works but no video its usually the vertical IC at fault.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com