Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Hitachi 55HDS69 - lines in video    

khnitz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:07 pm    Post subject: Hitachi 55HDS69 - lines in video Reply with quote

I am repairing a Hitachi 55HDS69 that a friend gave me. The original symptoms were that it had no picture or audio. Some diagnosing led to identifying the lower Y-buffer IC board as bad - when the lower was removed, the video would return to the upper half.

I had that lower Y-buffer board repaired. I reinstalled the board and I can now get video and audio - but, there are horizontal lines missing (evenly spaced) across the whole image (see picture).

I'm looking for any help or ideas on where to look next. I do have a copy of the service manual, and have repaired other TVs, etc. in the past. Thanks!
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

khnitz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:08 am    Post subject: Updated representative image Reply with quote

For some reason, tinypic changed the image of the error. I've corrected that in the original post.

Anyone have an idea where to look next?
khnitz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm about to throw in the towel on this one...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com