Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Hitachi 61UDX10B 61" projection Replace screens    

bigchuckynab

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:37 am    Post subject: Hitachi 61UDX10B 61" projection Replace screens Reply with quote

Hello All,

I have a 61" Hitachi projection TV 4:3 ratio. Model number 61UDX10B all three screens are broken (thanks kids), Lenticular, Fresnel, and Protector. I was able to find the Hitachi part number for the screen assembly which is (KR01078) but the part has been discontinued. I have searched all over the internet and can't find it anywhere. I have also contacted tvscreenrepair.com and they told me they couldn't make me replacement screens because the TV is 61" and 4:3 ratio. I would really hate to parts the TV out, other than the huge cracks in the display the picture is perfect and it has always worked without a hitch.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction to find either the Hitachi (KR01078) or someone that could make the replacement screens for me?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You Very Much!
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Search for same/similar set via Craigslist, The Curb on garbage day, possibly ebay. Cool
bigchuckynab

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you (JTS1957) I will will try to find a used set.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com