Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Hitachi le50a6r9 - won't power on    

bassmaster

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:27 pm    Post subject: Hitachi le50a6r9 - won't power on Reply with quote

I have a Hitachi le50a6r9 tv I have blue power on and red power off buttons, no blinking lights, I looked at the boards all looks good, I have power in and 12volts coming out of the main power board, the tv is dated 12/15 so I think they last longer than this, any help would be appreciated. since I first posted this I have changed the power supply, nothing has changed. I have power coming out of the supply everywhere i should.

Last edited by bassmaster on Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you tell us what the TV is or isn't doing?
bassmaster

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:07 pm    Post subject: Hitachi Reply with quote

Thanks for responding, the blue power on and red standby lights work but nothing else comes on or blinks. I have 12volts DC coming out of the power supply, and it seems strange to me (but I'm not very good at this) I have 58 volts A/C at the fuse. nothing else looks bad. PS. since my first post I bought a power supply and no difference. HELP!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com