Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
HLN617WX/XXA Picture Scrambled    

carlrobison

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:18 pm    Post subject: HLN617WX/XXA Picture Scrambled Reply with quote

Hi. I have a [img]HLN617WX/XXA[/img] and it has a great pic except the picture at some point gets scrambled. I've included a picture. It could happen an hour after it's been on or 15 minutes. If I turn the TV off for a few minutes, it fixes the problem but then it eventually comes back. This happens on all inputs and when it happens, I can't even see the menu screen. Thanks for your help.

http://www.fixyourdlp.com/forum/download/file.php?id=361
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

carlrobison

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:14 am    Post subject: Something New Reply with quote

Hi, I'm hoping someone can give me some clue on this. Another piece of information that might help...I tried the TV again last night and after about 10 minutes the same pattern seen in the picture started to appear and then took over the whole screen. This time I left the TV on and within a half hour, the scrambled pattern disappeared and I had a great picture for the rest of the night. I hope all this information will help. Thank you!
slinteriors

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Digital board is usually the cause of that symptom.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com