Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Infocus TD40 won't power on    

Jon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Infocus TD40 won't power on Reply with quote

I have an Infocus TD40 LCD TV, it blew the main fuse on the power board and stopped working one day. The power light still comes on and it goes red after a little while. I can't seem to find any information at all about these TV's online.

Anyone have some suggestions as to what went wrong with it?
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

tbird635

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Infocus TD40 won't power on Reply with quote

Jon wrote:
I have an Infocus TD40 LCD TV, it blew the main fuse on the power board and stopped working one day. The power light still comes on and it goes red after a little while. I can't seem to find any information at all about these TV's online.

Anyone have some suggestions as to what went wrong with it?

Ever find out what happened to it? I ended up with one of these with the same problem. It blows fuses. I assumed one pf the inverter boards is probably bad as it doesn't blow the fuse with the ps disconnected from the inverters.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com