Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Insignia NS_L42Q-10A no picture no sound. Backlight works    

ntehicks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:23 pm    Post subject: Insignia NS_L42Q-10A no picture no sound. Backlight works Reply with quote

this TV is just over 2 years old. the insides look new. but when you turn the tv on the screen gives you a little glow but no picture or sound is heard. If you hit menu there is no OSD. as I have looked on the net I have seen people talk about voltage regulators on the main board having issues. I need to find a service manual or schematic for this tv if anyone could help with that. thanks.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

ntehicks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:09 pm    Post subject: Insignia NS_L42Q-10A no picture no sound. Backlight works Reply with quote

I purchased a main video board and to my disapointment it did not fix this issue. so then I purchase the T-Con or LCD controller board. YEA!!! that fixed the tv and now it is working great. I hope this help someone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com