Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Insignia NS-LCD26-09 Blank white screen    

slikskills

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:00 pm    Post subject: Insignia NS-LCD26-09 Blank white screen Reply with quote

Bottom line: grandmother gave me an insignia lcd tv that she found. no power cable or remote. found a cable in my house that fit. Plugged the tv in, all white screen. nothing shows up even when pushing menu button. did a bit of looking around, most people said its because of a bad tcon board. so went ahead and opened up the tv, found the part number and ordered a new one. part came today, plugged it in, put everything back together. still the same problem. any halp would be greatly appreciated. i would like to give this back to my grandmother as a gift.

Model # : NS-LCD26-09
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bad tcon usually would NOT have stopped sound.

Since we only have your words to go by and you did not mention - are we to assume you expect normal operations with NO SIGNALS connected (antenna, cable/satellite, HDMI, Component, Composite, VGA, etc.)?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com