Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Insignia NS-LCD37 shuts down    

theharddrive

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:23 pm    Post subject: Insignia NS-LCD37 shuts down Reply with quote

Hello,

I have been working on an Insignia NS-LCD37 for a while now.

Originally the TV would turn on for just a split second then shut off.

I replaced the inverter board and now it will turn on for between 5-10 seconds then it shuts off.

Any thoughts?
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

ntehicks

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Insignia NS-LCD37 1 second to black Reply with quote

I have the same problem. I turn the TV on and the green light goes solid. the backlight goes on for 1 second then off. the green light is still on. I shine a light on the screen and see no picture. there is no sound.
when I first plug in the tv I hear a click. then I push the power button and I hear a small buzz for 1 second. I then wait about 5 seconds and the the back light turns on and that same buzz sound for 1 second. then off. but the power light is still on. any suggestions would be helfull thanks.
ntehicks

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:40 am    Post subject: Inverter Problems Reply with quote

I have found on my inverter that one of the tranformers has an open winding. I have ordered a new transformer and will let you know if that fixes the inverter board.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com