Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
JVC AV-36850 on/off    

Robert65

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: JVC AV-36850 on/off Reply with quote

My JVC model #AV-36850 wont do anything but click on and off over and over nonstop until I unplug it. I have not done anything at this point but unplug it. Thank you all for your help.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

sameva

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re:JVC AV-14FMG3 ON/STANDBY Reply with quote

I was called to work on this TV which was dead. i replaced the STRW5753 and the TV worked for almost two weeks.The customer called me, decided to go through with a meter on the components, i found most good, just in case, decided to change the STR again but the power led just stays on and on pressing any button be it channel up/down the timer light flashes. I have gone through but don't seem to find the faulty component. help

Thanks in advance.
Sameva
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com