Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Jvc av-48wp55 - no power    

bdtprez

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:22 pm    Post subject: Jvc av-48wp55 - no power Reply with quote

I have a JVC AV48WP55 which will not power up. When plugged in, the green light on front lights for one second and goes out. I hear a slight hum from the speakers for about a second also. I have read a common problem is a shorted IC on either the red green or blue boards but I have disconnected CN00A and get the same results so I know that is not the initial problem.

This set is some sort of CRT / Projection hybrid and having very little experience with CRT's and no service manual I am stumped. Can anyone offer me advice / theory of operation or anything that would help? I appreciate anything you can offer!
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SM Here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com