Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
JVC LCD lt 32dy8zj dark pic and slow moving images    

jamie07

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:46 am    Post subject: JVC LCD lt 32dy8zj dark pic and slow moving images Reply with quote

Hi,
MODEL: JVC lt 32dy8zj 32inch LCD tv

My son was playing xbox 360 and all of a sudden some weird colours started to come on tv and after few days It went all dark and you can hardly see thing..

Also there is slow moving images like slow motion..

I tried adjusting all the colours etc but no luck..

I tried researching the problem aswell and found that others had the same problem in past but couldn't find the solution there..

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

CelicaSupra

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

most likely the t-con board from the symptoms you describe, seems to be a fairly common LCD tv failure point from my experiences & Ebay etc is littered with people/companies selling reclaimed boards for relatively little cash. The better companies even offer a warranty period.

(this assumes the "going dark" you mentioned is not the backlight going out, does the screen glow when switched on in a dark room? if not then the backlight is also out in conjunction with the slow motion/wierd colours etc and then I'd say the mainboard would be more likely)

Would be interesting to know the make of the panel & t-con since it always seems (at least to me!) to be 32" models & inevitably the ones ive seen are mostly made by LG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com