Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Jvc LT32DA42J - no power    

Johna

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:47 pm    Post subject: Jvc LT32DA42J - no power Reply with quote

Can anyone advise where I can purchase a schematic diagram for a jvc led TV model LT 32DA42J, specifically for the Vestel Power Supply PCB part No17IP19-3
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It helps if you give the whole part number.

http://elektrotanya.com/vestel_17ips19-3_sch.pdf/download.html
Johna

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you JTS your right I missed the S in the part No, that's why I have had problems finding it, I searched many sights. The only problem I have now is that the schematic is unreadable on my iPad but now I have the web address thanks to you I have something to start with
Johna

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:34 pm    Post subject: Faulty JVC LED TV Reply with quote

Can anybody advise me which pins on the ribbon cable to the main board have to be insulated.
I inadvertently pulled out the cable while fault finding the PSU and noticed that ther was a small peice of insulating material that was obviously preventing some of the pins making contact but I have no idea of which pins
Can anybody help
The Model No is LT32DA42J
JTS1957

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picture would help.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Johna

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you JTS
I will try to work out how to include a picture tomorrow
Johna

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The power supply has now been repaired and the set it turning on OK and the LED stays on, however there is no picture or sound there is a background illumination on the whole screen. Does anybody have any idea's on what to try next? I have seen several reports that JVC TV's need resetting could this be the problem
JTS1957

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cycle through the available inputs. If you have No active signal connected to ANY input, the best you may look for is Input ID and No audio.
Johna

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi JTS
There is no text on the screen, I have tried pressing the multi purpose on /off button as per the manual but nothing simply a backlit blank screen even with signal connected to the Aerial input or HDMI 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com