Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
JVC screen problems    

emz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:26 am    Post subject: JVC screen problems Reply with quote

Hi, kinda newbie in this site and this particular problem..

I have a JVC TV (I forgot the exact model, will update next time) and its kinda old..

problem is, when I turn the TV on, the screen will be white with horizontal lines on it. The TV is connected to a dvd player, I can still see the sign "SONY DVD" on the screen but not that clear.

Sound is okay, already checked the video outlet and no problem on that.
I was hoping you guys can give some basic instructions first. I've removed the back cover of the tv but I don't have any idea what to check. haha.

I hope you guys can help out.
Thanks! and happy new year to all!
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

retrace lines

model number?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com