Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Lack of resources or not digging deep enough?    

Funtotinker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:31 am    Post subject: Lack of resources or not digging deep enough? Reply with quote

I was given a Vizio L32 HDTV 10A with a broken screen with hopes it was fixable. I had not looked or ever attempted to fix a tv, but had good luck finding information for smartphones and computers to fix. I thought why not?

After much searching I had found it was not cost effective to replace the screen if I could ever find one. I was disappointed, but I don't usually give up there.

Has anyone here ever took the parts out from the inside to repurpose them for another project? Otherwise, I will just see if they can be sold online even though it seems not as how old the model is.

Thank you ahead of time for anyone with knowledge on my topic!
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The main board from that model is a hot commodity. Sell it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com