Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
LG 32LK33OU Lost signal    

Ontherun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:00 am    Post subject: LG 32LK33OU Lost signal Reply with quote

Hi all

I'm hoping you can offer some advice or point me in the next direction.

I live in a 4th floor flat and have my TV (LG 32LK33OU) through BT. The signal comes through a Triax wall socket to the BT box via a normal ariel cable (with male / female adapter) then from the BT box to the TV via HDMI.

Last week the signal fluttered then disappeared. When I retuned no signal was found. I ran the ariel cable directly from the socket to the TV, bypassing the BT vision box, but still no signal. It still works fine through iPlayer etc which stream through the internet.

I have changed the ariel cable to no avail. I have also tried the TV through an alternative socket which initially picked up a limited number of signals but then failed to display them. A further retune from this second socket failed to find channels.

Unfortunately I don't have a second TV to try on both sockets.

I'd appreciate advice. My next step is to replace the male / female adapter or buy a signal testing kit from Maplin but this kind of thing really isn't my forte.

Thanks.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com