Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
LG 42pa4500uf - pink and green lines no picture    

gerg357

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:48 am    Post subject: LG 42pa4500uf - pink and green lines no picture Reply with quote

I got a lg tv 42pa4500uf that i tried to update and i guess i did a force update and it worked ok for a little bit then it timed out and shut off then when i turned it back on i got pink and green bars across the screen it will turn on with power button but will not turn off with power button and it has no response from the remote... i got pics but cant attach em as i dont see a option to do so..when i hook up the power to the power supply the screen lightly flashes and shows the bars its a very dim flash and then when i turn it on it shows the screen with the lime green and pink bars.. also theres a storm of green dots on these bars.. i paid alot for this tv as i did a rent to own and its out of warranty so ill have to repair it myself i dont mind to do it i just want to make sure i get the right part for it.. [/img]
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com