Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
LG 50PZ550-UA - Double, Triple Video images    

jkun41

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:57 pm    Post subject: LG 50PZ550-UA - Double, Triple Video images Reply with quote

Hi all, I was hoping for some input on a TV that recently started acting up.

This may be unrelated, but about a year ago the 1080p hdmi stopped worked (would flicker, flash, make a hazy noise,) but 1080i worked fine.

Last week, I turned my tv on before bed and there was this:

The top left corner has a blue bar that moves a few pixels each way. The picture on the screen goes double, triple, and bounces around. Sometimes it will go solid, but usually just flickers with the double/triple image. If I press input the picture appears to freeze (as well as continue to flicker) as I cannot see my selected highlite moving. I took a video, but unsure where to host it.

Edit: forgot to mention; sound works fine.

TV info:
Model: 50PZ550-UA
LG Plasma 3D TV
Manufactured: July 2011

Hope you can help, thanks.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com