Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
LG 55LN5600 - Blue Screen    

nutssssss

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:08 pm    Post subject: LG 55LN5600 - Blue Screen Reply with quote

Hello,

First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to read this.

I had this TV for two years without complaints. Yesterday, I was watching a show and the screen went black. The sound was still playing on the TV and I decided to call LG. About an hour later, we turned off the TV and rebooted it. When I turned it back on, the TV went BLUE, without sound. I cannot see anything on the screen even with the "light test." The TV doesn't show or do anything when I hit any of the buttons on the TV. I disassembled the black cover on the back, couldn't find any blown capacitors or and other suspicious areas. I removed the ribbons on the T-Con and reinstalled without any luck. Debating on what I should do at this point.

Thank you
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe these 'Smart' TVs need to be sent back to the manufacturer for some remedial education.

But on the other hand, it lasted twice the length of their warranty.

Perhaps a statement on the box and / or the Owner's Manual: 'Purchase only what you can afford to lose if this set only lasts the length of the warranty. Please recycle properly.'

LG just gives blanket "We regret the inconvenience you have experienced with this television ..."
nutssssss

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any ideas by anyone?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com