Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
LG 60ln5600-ub - no sound and vertical lines    

huntertownsen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:12 pm    Post subject: LG 60ln5600-ub - no sound and vertical lines Reply with quote

Hi thx for the forum 60ln5600-ub lg led tv, vertical black and white lines, no sound. unusual problem, it does have a few colored lines about a pixel width, every source change shows up differently on the screen.
I believe the main board where the input, for audio video is out , I havent found anything on the web with a similiar problem, some of the sources are black and white lines just in the center 1/3 of the screen , black on the outside, some are all gray and black lines. thee is no sound at all , i have hooked up video and audio inputs the all the hdmi and rca jacks, the only difference i can see are a few small green blue and red lines when there is input. I thought tcon board but there is no sound, any help is much appreciated. thx again in advance rob
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.
Check the voltages coming from your power supply, but this sounds like a main board failure.
huntertownsen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx for the advice , do you have any idea where i could get a pin out for this thx again rob
huntertownsen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update i tested the power board and i have all the correct output voltages, when i used the nuetral bar as a negative for the meter, at both ends of the ribbon, i then tested the ground points. on one i had 0 resistance, on the other i had 1.3 k ohms??? suggestions would be appreciated thx rob
kuhurdler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really understand what you're describing. Perhaps a picture would help.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

huntertownsen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://imgur.com/FeZOaty

Sorry for the post , trying to see if that works[/url][/code]
kuhurdler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like bad tab bonds on the panel. Do they do anything if touch the ribbon cables?
huntertownsen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no , i havent and ty, i thought bad bonds made horizontal lines, but im still learining
huntertownsen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The screen appears to be fine, any other suggestions , thx rob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com