Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
LG FU3RLM CRT TV    

superaman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:35 am    Post subject: LG FU3RLM CRT TV Reply with quote

My tv was showing a red background with red horizontal lines runnig across it. I was told it needs a new part I wanted to know the name of the part as well as how much it would cost and some common problems that can be attributed to this part. The part is the big one on the left hand corner of the picture. The tech sparayed some spary into it tried to adjust it and said it need to be changed it is a 3 year old crt tv.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

superaman wrote:
The part is the big one on the left hand corner of the picture.

It's finally happened. My eyes have developed full blown picture blindness!
superaman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[url]zzsc.b2bage.com/product-other-home-appliance-parts/416173/color-crt-tv-chassis.html[/url]

Sorry my phone won't let me upload photos or post links. My board is similar to the one at the above link. The part in question is the black part under the red wires at the top left hand corner of the chassis. Thanks.
JTS1957

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About 0 results (0.24 seconds)
No results found for LG FU3RLM CRT TV.

Part is similar to link below.

http://zzsc.b2bage.com/product-transformers/416040/crt-fbt-tv-flyback-transformer.html
kuhurdler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

check your model number. Without a correct one, we can't help you.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com