Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
magnavox 27mt3305    

buc2000

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: magnavox 27mt3305 Reply with quote

trying to replace cap 2465 to fix horizonal line and i have the back off tv but i cant seem to get the board out to get to caps. i have tried to slide it out but it wont move. can someone please help or send me pic or remoal procedures ? thanks in advance
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yours could be unique... but usually on those models, if you get the back off, there is a couple of clips on the sides of the board that you have to push in while you pull the circuit board out of the tray.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com