Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Magnavox 32MF321D not compatable with Cable Company Upgrade    

muckmail

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:24 pm    Post subject: Magnavox 32MF321D not compatable with Cable Company Upgrade Reply with quote

My Magnavox 32MF321D LCD was working fine until my cable company did an upgrade. After the upgrade I could not get any channels. So I did a new scan and now I can only get 20 viewable lower channels which are scattered all over my set. I have a lot of numbers that don't get anything but a black screen.

I can get some viewable channels on the lower viewable channels and on numbers like 17.1, 17.2 etc. Numbers like 60.1001 etc are common with black screens

After my scan setup it says I have 315 digital channels and 10 Analog channels but I don't see them. I see many black screens.

My set is a Magnavox 37MF321D. Its a nice TV and don't want to get rid of it.

I had a much smaller test TV that I connected to the same cable and it
worked fine. The larger Magnavox 37MF321D TV is having the problem
with the cable company upgrade and I like the Magnavox 37MF321D TV when it was working.

What can be done about this?

Thank you,
    a
    Code:
    h
    Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
    devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
    Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com